Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great Feedback!

A professional group recently visited the Northeast Classic Car Museum for a tour and luncheon. The group had the following feedback:

"I just wanted to reiterate to you how enjoyable our time was at the museum last week. Our boss said, “It was absolutely superb. I had never been at the museum before and enjoyed it immensely. The food and entertainment were right on the money as well.”

Now that it’s on my mind, I came back in on Friday and purchased a couple of tickets for a birthday gift for my brother-in-law who is into cars. He has actually been there before, but I was able to inform him of your new room you plan to open in the Spring, so he’ll have something new to look forward to. He also has a gorgeous MG he has been restoring; maybe he’d share his little treasure at your place when he’s completed his project.

Thanks so much for you efforts in making it a fun and relaxing time for all of us; including the committee, since all we had to do is tell you what we wanted, and you delivered. Thanks!"

-C. W., Organizing Committee Chair

No comments: